Not only are shot glass desserts the perfect size, but they also look amazing on dessert tables.
You can do just about any kind of cake or dessert in a shot glasses from tiramisu to cheesecake and your guest will LOVE them!
Find a way to incorporate them into your dessert table… trust me these will go like hot cakes!
And what would a post about desserts be if we didn’t include a recipe! 😉
Raspberry Tiramisu Bites
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- 1 (3-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 ladyfingers, halved crosswise
- 8 fresh raspberries
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
- Microwave raspberry preserves in a small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 20 seconds. Stir in liqueur.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy (about 1 minute).
- Beat heavy cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into a zip-top plastic bag. (Do not seal.) Snip 1 corner of bag with scissors to make a hole (about 1/2 inch in diameter).
- Press 1 ladyfinger half onto bottom of 1 (1 1/2-oz.) shot glass. Repeat procedure with 7 more shot glasses. Drizzle about 1/2 tsp. raspberry mixture into each glass. Pipe a small amount of cream cheese mixture evenly into each glass. Repeat procedure with remaining ladyfingers, raspberry mixture, and cream cheese mixture. Top each glass with 1 raspberry. Cover and chill 2 hours. Garnish, if desired.